Cheshire West & Chester (CWAC)
Cheshire West & Chester (CWAC) employs over 11,000 staff and services a population in excess of 330,000. The Parks & Cleansing Department contacted k2e having identified a number of training needs, which included apprenticeships in team leading, Driver CPC and C1 Licence Upgrade training.
The k2e Solution
- We worked with the CWAC training team to develop an employer/employee focused training programme that met the requirements of each role and ongoing corporate objectives
- By working collaboratively with the training team, we created a bespoke training programme, which fulfilled all of the identified training requirements whilst minimising disruption to daily working patterns
- We sourced training partners where necessary and reviewed funding sources
- We coordinated and managed an initial pilot programme
- We delivered onsite training to reduce travel costs and unnecessary downtime
- We advised staff about opportunities for career progression
k2e is now providing CWAC with a one-stop managed training provision. Our team of highly experienced delivery staff are working with CWAC to ensure the training needs of its workforce are continually reviewed and suitably fulfilled.
"Having reviewed all our training needs in partnership with k2e, our intention is to offer every member of staff the opportunity to develop their existing skills or promote the uptake of new skills; this will allow us to continue to improve the service we offer the customers of Cheshire West & Chester Council."
Dave Cupit, Cheshire West & Chester
call 01978 806 285 or email email@example.com