To boost productivity and drive the growth of your organisation, you require a suitably skilled and motivated workforce. kickstart2employment can support your business by facilitating a range of training programmes, including apprenticeships and pre-employment training that promote the development of employees, as well as training required by law.
Our approach is flexible and tailored to suit the exact needs of your organisation. We can carry out a comprehensive training needs analysis, free of charge, to clarify your precise requirements. We will then review potential funding sources in an attempt to minimise expenditure.
Through our relationships with colleges, universities and external training providers, we can assist you in the design and delivery of the training programmes your business needs to advance in the marketplace.
- Flexible and responsive 52-week provision
- Free training needs analysis
- Free funding advice
- Pre-employment training
- Apprenticeship delivery and assessment
- Bespoke training solutions
- Nationwide support
- Business & Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Waste Management
- Employability Work Skills
- Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Internal Quality Assurance
- CertEd & Training
- Supporting Teaching & Learning
Click a section below to expand:
kickstart2employment can facilitate the delivery of the current Apprenticeship Frameworks and the new Trailblazer Standards.
An apprenticeship provides on the job training for employees who are 16 years old or over. The programme normally lasts for twelve to twenty-four months. During this time the apprentice, who may be an existing member of staff, will:
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Undertake flexible ‘on the job’ training
- Require the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues
- Be given access to English and maths courses, if required
- Receive a wage whilst training
- 16 plus
- Not in full time education
- Living in England
To ensure the safety of your workforce and accuracy of service or product delivery, many employers must provide certain training programmes by law.
Using our extensive network of training providers, kickstart2employment can provide mandatory training courses for a host of business needs.
- Health & Safety
- First Aid
- Driver Training
Sector-based work academies are pre-employment training programmes designed to meet the immediate and long-term recruitment needs of employers. By engaging in this type of programme, employers can ensure that the staff they recruit have the appropriate skill-set to deliver from day one.
The programme has three main requirements:
- Pre-employment training relevant to the business or sector
- A work experience placement
- Guaranteed interview
- 16 plus
- Living in England (UK residents only)
call 01978 806 285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org