Our relationships with employment agencies are mutually beneficial, as they enable us to upskill their staff prior to placement. The pre-employment training programmes are developed in partnership with agencies and employers to ensure new employees are suitably skilled and can add value immediately.
We are currently developing employees for a number of the UK’s leading corporations operating across a variety of sectors, including manufacturing and logistics. Our collaborative approach ensures we deliver a tailored solution suited to the needs of you and your client.
- Flexible and responsive 52-week provision
- Free training needs analysis
- Pre-employment training (SBWA)
- Apprenticeship delivery and assessment
- Bespoke training solutions
- Nationwide support
- Business & Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Waste Management
- Employability Work Skills
- Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Internal Quality Assurance
- CertEd & Training
- Supporting Teaching & Learning
Click a section below to expand:
kickstart2employment can facilitate the delivery of the current Apprenticeship Frameworks and the new Trailblazer Standards.
An apprenticeship provides on the job training for employees who are 16 years old or over. The programme normally lasts for twelve to twenty-four months. During this time the apprentice, who may be an existing member of staff, will be entitled to pay and the following benefits:
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Flexible ‘on the job’ training
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues
- English and maths courses available
- 16 plus
- Not in full time education
- Living in England
To ensure the safety of your workforce and To ensure the safety of your workforce and accuracy of service or product delivery, many employers must provide certain training programmes by law.
Using our extensive network of training providers, kickstart2employment can provide mandatory training courses for a host of business needs.
- Health & Safety
- First Aid
Sector-based work academies are pre-employment training programmes designed to meet the immediate and long-term recruitment needs of employers. By engaging in this type of programme, employers can ensure that the staff they recruit have the appropriate skill-set to deliver from day one.
The programme has three main requirements:
- Pre-employment training relevant to the business or sector
- A work experience placement
- Guaranteed interview
- 16 plus
- Living in England (UK residents only)
call 01978 806 285 or email email@example.com