Freelance Waste Management Assessor (Nationwide)
kickstart2employment is one of the fastest growing training providers in the UK. Due to our rapid growth in the environmental sector, we are seeking freelance assessors or experienced personnel who have previously operated in the waste management sector and may be interested in training to be an assessor.
We currently have a number of vacancies locating throughout the UK for Waste Management Assessors.
The role will involve:
- induction and registration of candidates
- ongoing assessment against awarding body criteria
- candidate reviews
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Hold D32/33, A1 or TAQA or be prepared to work towards the qualification (Beneficial)
- Hold a valid driving licence (Essential)
- Be self-motivated and able to work without supervision (Essential)
- Have a proven track record of working within the waste management industry (Essential)
If you are not a qualified assessor but have extensive experience of working within the waste management sector and are interested in this role, we would encourage you to apply. If you have relevant skills, we will provide the in-house training opportunities to help you qualify as a Waste Management Assessor.
Job Type: Full Time, Freelance
call 01978 806 285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org